Tuesday, April 7, 2009

7 deadly zins

One reason I love the Wine and Cheese Cask: special orders.

We LOVE this wine, 7 Deadly Zins, by Michael David winery in Lodi, California. We first tasted it at my parents' house in Livermore and then enjoyed a few bottles during our vacation in Las Vegas last year. Wow. This is an extremely yummy bottle of wine folks! Worth making a special order request to the Cask for (they are the best when it comes to special orders!), and worth the high sticker price.

One of the [MANY!] reasons I would love to be able to move back to the Bay Area is because of the fact that they sell wine at grocery stores and in discount warehouses like Costco. Yeah, I know I can get wine at Trader Joe's out here, but it's just not the same because I don't shop there for regular groceries all the time. It's so nice to be able to get everything in one stop. So anyway, you can get 7 Deadly Zins at Costco out in California for something like $12 a bottle and even at Target for $15! Unfair!


Yes! I said Target! Target! Lucky bastards.

Anyway, we enjoyed one of the three bottles I got from the Cask with a steak dinner last night. And man. That. Was. Good. :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin