Sunday, December 30, 2007

aneka rasa & cuchi cuchi

Tony took me out to a Malaysian restaurant that he enjoyed with his band mates one night called Aneka Rasa. It's a cute place and the food was so good! He had their mango shrimp dish which he thoroughly enjoyed (although they need to do a better job on deveining their shrimp - yucky picture just popped into my head), and I had the Wonton Mee soup. I have to say it was probably the best noodle soup I've ever had!


Since they don't have a liquor license, we decided to seek out a different place for a drink and ended up going to Cuchi Cuchi in Central Square. We sat at the bar and shared one of their French Banana Bread Extravaganza desserts.

Oh my. Let's just say rich. And so delicious! Went really well with my lemon drop martini. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin